Position: Credit Controller
Salary: up to £19,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, based in Bolton, are looking for a Credit Controller to add to their established team of 20. The purpose of the role is to carry out credit control duties and assist the Credit Control team in day to day running. The role would suit a self-motivated and balanced individual who enjoys challenges and building long-lasting customer relationships.
- Undertake the routine monthly review
- Cheque receipts to be banked daily
- Refer any credit limit increase requirements to the rick admin team
- All month end duties
- Entering all receipts onto the ledgers
- Debt collection duties including, telephone calls to all overdue accounts, issuing standard overdue/ in-house legal letters and where required preparing accounts for legal action
- Resolving account queries
- Liaising with account managers regarding overdue accounts
-1 year of doing credit control
-Track record of hitting targets
-Proactive and motivated
-Excellent verbal and written communication
In return you will be working in a friendly environment with great opportunities in the future.
Please send your CV to us ASAP if you feel your skills match the requirements above.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job