Credit Controller £20'000 - £22'000 P/A - Annesley, Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Credit Controller to support the Credit Manager in a large finance office.
Based in the Nottingham head office you will report to the Credit Manager ensuring the debt that is outstanding is collected within the agreed credit in terms and to reconcile accounts and to resolve customer queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- To manage a ledger of customers maintaining high value accounts
- To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt
- To ensure accurate cash flow forecast is maintained
- To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts
- To liaise with customers internal and external to ensure queries are resolved promptly
- To highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager
- Provide cover for other team members
- ADHOC duties when required
- Excellent knowledge of credit control process and procedures
- Previous experience of working for a large multi national organisation
- Detailed knowledge of financial systems
- Experience of working with high value, key customers accounts in a large organisation
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Excellent excel skills, intermediate to advanced
- Self motivated, efficient and organised
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- Credit Manager
- Credit Supervisor
- Credit Control Credit Control Experience