Temporary Credit Controller
Recruitment Agency reference: 6659500
A position has arisen for a Temporary Credit Controller within a reputable organisation based in Quedgeley. This is a key role in chasing debt and processing invoices for a wide variety of clients on a temporary basis, at a rate of between £10 - £12 per hour.
The successful candidate must have credit control experience.
Your duties will include:
- Make a high volume of outbound calls on a daily basis chasing outstanding debt
- Ensure cash is collected in line with monthly set target
- Prepare the paperwork for bad debt accounts and forward in a timely manner to your team leader
- Complete ad hoc account reconciliations
- Prepare correspondence to the customer when required
- Record communication with customers effectively
- Notify customer of credit rejections in line with company procedures
- Ensure the claims for your specific areas are managed in accordance with T&C's
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 1 year credit control experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ben Hunt on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job