About the Company: Our well established client is looking for an Credit Controller to join their busy office on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: The Credit Controller is responsible for ensuring debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Set up and maintain a system of credit control.
- Use email, letters, and telephone to contact debtors and chase overdue invoices
- Credit check new customers and open new credit accounts ensuring the company has all the relevant information on the debtor.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtness.
- Resolve invoice queries for customers and liaise internally to progress any problems being handle by other departments.
- Reconcile remittances and allocate to customer accounts.
- Report to management on outstanding issues and inform them early of potential debtor problems.
- Proven experience in credit control
- Intermediate Level Excel
- ERP Systems Experience
- Good attention to detail
- Work accurately to tight deadlines
What's in it for you? This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm The salary with be £negotiable depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job