The role offers a rare opportunity for the successful applicant to join the company for a temporary on going basis, with a view for the successful applicant to become a permanent member of the team on completion of the initial contract.
The globally known company would welcome a forward thinking credit controller who has had exposure to an all-round accounts role where the role consisted of 80% credit control.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Full function of Credit Control
* Aspects of sales ledger
* Posting cash
* Allocating payments to accounts
* Ad hoc account duties
* Reconciling customer accounts
* Implement new strategies and deliver this to the wider team
* Client negotiation
* Maintain client relationships
* Liaising with internal teams
* Produce aged debt reports weekly
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* An extensive Credit Control and Sales Ledger background with supportive evidence to demonstrate this
* Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
* The ability to meet deadlines and targets
* Good organisational skills
* Intermediate excel skills
This is an excited and challenging opportunity for a Credit Control professional to join a dynamic, employee focused business. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
- credit controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job