An exciting opportunity has become available for a Credit Controller to join a rapidly expanding client on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role would suit an innovative, proactive and energetic candidate who would join an already successful team assisting the current credit controller in monitoring the incoming cash in the business and all outstanding debtors.
Salary : £16,000 - £18,000
Contract: Temporary to Permanent (potenital for role to be made permanent within 3 months)
- Monitor and control a set list of debtors, ensuring all payments are received in a swift and timely manner.
- Assist in reviewing credit application forms for new customers.
- Prepare and relay reports to the Head of Finance.
- Work closely with the Management Accountant to reconcile the month-end position.
- Posting journals to correct potential changes needed within the ledger.
- Other ad-hoc duties to suit the department’s needs.
Requirements for the Role
- A friendly and respectful telephone and email manner
- Competent in debtor management
- Ability to relay information to all levels of staff, both internally and externally
- AAT or studying towards AAT is desirable
- Credit Control