A nationwide network of performing arts academies is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated Credit Controller to join a busy Finance Department and report straight to the Finance Director. The position will include working with senior members of staff and ad hoc projects when required
- Liaise with clients to re-present bounced direct debits.
- Collection of direct debits and liaise with collection agency.
- Monitor cancelled direct debits on database to ensure no longer active.
- Maintain company sales leger database.
- Deal with client queries in relation to their subscriptions
- Approve and process refund requests.
- Posting of invoices and credit notes to accounting system.
- Process leavers and ensure any amounts due are collected.
- Check integrity of data input of starters.
- To carry out other duties relevant to the role
- Process principal payments.
- Process principal recharges.
- Degree educated and Numerate, accurate with a good standard of English and Mathematics essential
- Flexible with good administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-improvement, a team player with
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- Interest in the arts and Theatre
Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Performing Arts
- Credit Controller