My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy, friendly, vibrant team based on the outskirts of Ely.
Your primary objective in this role is to ensure the company’s profitability, by minimising its exposure to overdue & bad debts. To achieve this, you will be an experienced Credit Controller who is able to build strong relationships with clients, whilst being able to identify accounts that will require special attention, in order to minimise the company’s exposure.
To be successful within this role you must have at least a minimum of 3 years recent credit control experience with experience of;
- Chasing outstanding debts to strict KPI’s
- Negotiating & implementing payment plans
- The keeping of highly accurate records
- Regularly monitor & report on aged debts
- Monitor and review customer credit limits
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
We are looking for a Credit Controller with a strong professional character, who can manage their own time effectively, is adaptable with a "can do" attitude and someone who places honesty & integrity highly, as one of their personal values.
As well a competitive basic salary, the company also offer a range of exceptional benefits. This is just a general outline of the role, for more information contact Eric at Cavill Robinson Financial Recruitment or to apply simply click on the link below.
- Credit Control