JHE & Partners are working exclusively with a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Leeds to recruit a Business to Business Credit Controller who will work closely with the Legal Team and third parties to resolve credit control disputes. Due to a recent expansion, the team continues to grow and this is an excellent opportunity to join a Company that has a reach across Europe.
The day to day responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaising with external debt collection agencies and solicitors to recover cash owed to the business that Credit Control team have been unable to collect through the usual collection procedures.
- Regular communication with customers whose cases are with solicitors or debt collection agencies.
- Recording payments received by solicitors and debt collection agencies on the in-house ledger.
- Maintaining various controls via spreadsheets for recording insolvencies and bad debt write offs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well by all methods to all levels of people, internal and external, some who may be highly upset or annoyed.
- Capable of learning many different Legal and Credit Control Company procedures.
- Capable of making high quality decisions on whether to sue, trace and write off amounts given departmental guidelines.
- Ideally trained in Legal issues within a Credit Control environment.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits that come with this role:
- Salary from £19,000 - £20,000.
- 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays (Rising to 25).
- Full Induction Program.
- Various Employee Discounts.
- Company Pension Scheme.
With this Company continuing to expand and grow this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting working environment. If you are interested please do not hesitate in your application.
- Credit Control
- Legal Issues