Our client based in Gerrard's Cross are looking for a Credit Controller to join their business on a permanent basis in a newly created role.
Responsible for the day to day collection of outstanding debts, ensuring all supplier invoices are recorded.
- Ensuring timely collection of debt
- Ensuring accounts receivable ledger is up to date on a daily basis with all payment allocated correctly.
- Lead the month-end close process relating to debtors and provisions.
- Processing credit applications for new accounts and ensuring customers have sufficient credit limit in place.
- Implementing value added changes to reduce time spent on certain reports and making the process more efficient.
- Monitoring payment terms to ensure consistency of payments received to contracted
- Dealing with multi-currency accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Must be experienced in credit control
* Knowledge and experience in the use of accounting and Microsoft packages including strong Excel skills
* The ability to work to monthly deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job