The purpose of the role is to liaise with a wide and diverse customer portfolio, managing a busy sales ledger from start to finish whilst minimising credit risk for the company.
Credit Controller Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Company receives all monies, and outstanding credit is kept within set target limits
- Ensure effective debt collection is maximised
- Assist in the accurate and timely preparation and issue of all invoices
- Accurate and timely allocation of cash to company sales ledger
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Setting up new accounts through to credit checks, managing initial set up and payment terms
- Monthly cash-flow reporting and aged debt reporting to management
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years' experience within Credit Control
* Strong communication skills
* Target focused and driven
* Able to work well as part of a team
The successful applicant to this role will enjoy a rewarding career as well as job security and a friendly working environment.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
- credit controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job