Job: Credit Controller
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Contact debtors by telephone, email and letter
- Collect outstanding balances owed
- Handle a high volume of collections
- Review invoices and assist with any queries
- Manage customer accounts
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organisational and commercial awareness
- Proven experience in invoicing is essential
- Experience of e-billing is beneficial
- Background in logistics or freight forwarding is desirable
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Credit Control
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job