Credit Controller, Large Manufacturer based in Birmingham. Salary £20,000 to £22,000
Hays Credit Management is supporting a large manufacturer based in Birmingham, they are a global leader in their sector and have operations across Europe and America.
Your new role
Joining a team of 10 Accounts Receivable professionals, you will be responsible for your own ledger, pursuing outstanding customer debts. The team is target based so the role will suit someone who is resilient and can work to tight deadlines. Both cash postings and daily reports will be an integral part of the role.
- Full responsibility of own Sales Ledger.
- Chasing outstanding payments over the phone and by email.
- Resolving queries and escalating unresolved queries to management
- Deal with unallocated and missallocated cash and incorrect invoice postings.
- Provide clients with outstanding customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellence customer service skills.
- 2+ years experience in Credit Control.
- Confident personality and can work well in a team.
What you'll get in return
- Training and development
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job