JOB TITLE: Credit Controller SALARY: £25,000 Prorata FTC
LOCATION: Harefield, Middlesex
Are you available to start immediately to a Fixed Term Contract lasting until June 2018? This is a great opportunity to join this retail finance team. If you are customer focused have drive and are a strategic thinker this role could well be for you.
• Maintenance of all Debtor’s Ledger(s)
• Collection of monies in payment for goods delivered into stores.
• Collection of payment for investments, where trading terms have been breached.
• Management and Collection of unpaid Direct Debits on a daily basis.
• Arrange Payment Plans,Stock Loans within the SAP system, as agreed to support retailers
• Manage retailer’s accounts involving the stopping of orders and placing order limits into the system.
• Managing unhappy retailers in a professional manner, when orders have been stopped
• Respond to supplier queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Support with the provision of accurate and timely reporting of Aged Debt balances and collections statistics to the AR Manager and the Field Sales Team.
• Prepare templates for upload of invoices, relating to fees for unpaid direct debits on a weekly basis.
• Process refund applications from retailers.
• Supply copy statements, invoices,credits as requested by the retailers.
• Process payment via Credit and Debit card and maintain weekly reports for AR Processing.
• Prepare documentation for unpaid debtors to be placed into the Legal Process.
• Operate a robust Credit Control function with relevant and timely reporting, in order to maximise cash flow and minimize bad debt exposure.
• Build relationships with Retailers in order to support and grow the business.
• Generate weekly Aged Debt reporting to The Sales Team in agreed formats.
• Input into weekly and periodic KPI reports as agreed.
• Keeping the order limits up to date to fall in line with retailer expectations.
• Support the Credit Control Manager to ensure the collection of problematic accounts, whilst maintaining retailer relationships.
• Ensure the Sales Teams throughout the business is fully aware and engaged with regards to any issues we have with the retailers.
• Participate in and meet year-end audit reporting requirements as required.
Candidate Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years 360 credit control experience
• Computer literate MS Excel, SAP/Oracle
• Experience of working in a retail finance environment