New year, new job? A fantastic technology company is looking to hire a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This is a key role working within a successful and growing business based near Watford.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone and email
- Building good working relationships with clients
- Working towards individual and team targets and KPIs
- Negotiating payment plans
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain and ensure a smooth credit collection process
This is a great chance to join an excellent business and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- 2 years' experience in a credit control role
- Strong Excel skills
- Great academics
- Technology industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you are seeking a new opportunity within a high volume and great working environment then this may be the role for you! This position requires a star candidate who can build effective relationships. You need to be personable with a proactive approach. Please apply now if this aligns with your job search!
- Credit Controller. Technology.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job