A professional investment management firm specialising in real estate are looking for a credit controller to join their team. If you're looking to step up your career, they are the perfect professional home. You'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. They are focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours
The role of the Credit Controller will include:
- Working within the accounts team as the sole credit controller using dedicated software for client account information.
- Ensuring that client rent collection targets are met and that accurate and timely reporting in accordance with agreed client deliverable are sent to external and internal clients
- Tenancy arrears
- Agency arrears
- Portfolio & Receivership arrears
- Aged debt reporting
- Chase tenants and landlords proactively by telephone, fax, email, or letter to recover outstanding sums, and record all communication on the relevant accounting system
- Have regular meetings with the accounts team and clients providing comments on arrears
- Prepare and verify reports to clients in the agreed formats to the defined timescales
- Liaise with team's and provide information of allocation on funds
- Monitor collection rates and historic arrears to ensure that all management agreement targets are met
- Resolve tenant and client queries
- Ad-hoc duties
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience
- At least 1-2 years credit control experience
- High degree of computer/systems literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic in resolution of issues with third parties
- Committed to improving client service levels
The salary for this role is up to £26,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job