The successful candidate will be flexible, professional and have strong credit control experience. You will be target driven will always aim to hit your KPI's.
• Management of the sales ledger to achieve cash collection targets, minimise bad debt and resolve customer queries
• Credit application forms
• Raising credit and manual invoices into accounts receivable
• Invoice reports on daily basis
• Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits
• Resolving invoice queries from customers in a timely manner
• Lead monthly debtor reviews with branch colleagues
• Maintaining customer credit limits using credit reference agency information
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with branch general managers
• Monthly statement and letter cycles
Candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
• Experience of telephone collections up to pre-legal stage
• Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
• Adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
• Tenacious and persistent
• Motivated and target driven
To apply for the position, please email your CV Directly to email@example.com or 01952 459679.
Please note that you will not be considered for this role if you have not got previous experience within a Credit Control environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job