My client is looking for a Credit Controller to work in a friendly and dynamic retail business.
As a Credit Controller the main purpose of the role will involve the collection of debt and invoicing and Sales Ledger Management.
Duties for the Credit Controller:
- Credit Control - Collection of payments, raising credit notes, writing off debts, investigating sales ledger queries
- Sales Ledger - Create and maintain customer accounts, banking, allocation of cash, raising approved credit notes
- Working Credit Control experience
- Experience of Sales Ledger and Banking
- Knowledge of Cashbook Postings and Order Processing
- Accurate, analytical and methodical
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision as well as part of team
Please apply for immediate consideration
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job