Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Our client is a highly respected and reputable manufacturing business based in Bicester. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly capable Credit Controller to work in their team. This is a fantastic opportunity with variety and recognition.
- Chase overdue balances by telephone, letter and email within an agreed time scale.
- Maintain the sales ledger.
- Check and review credit ratings.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Allocating payments (cash, BACS, Cheque and credit/debit card) onto the appropriate sales ledger account.
- Identify and investigate changes within payment patterns.
- Dealing with internal & external queries about payments.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve queries.
- Produce monthly debtor reports.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous Credit Control experience within a similar business is essential.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent of using MS Office and Excel.
Free parking available.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job