This role is part of the shared service function of a large international business. As part of the credit control function, the credit controller will be responsible for cash collection within agreed terms, managing credit risk and monitoring client trading balances against approved credit limits.
The key responsibilities for this Credit Controller role include:
- Responsible for a ledger as part of the credit team
- Accurate posting & allocation of own cash collections
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details
- Make adjustments, handle queries and resolve problems
- Meet activity and collection targets
- The key skillset required for this Credit Controller role include:
- Previous experience within a credit control role
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Sound problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong rapport and relationship building skillsFor more information regarding this Credit Controller position, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job