A fantastic opportunity for a proven Credit Controller to join a successful finance department on a permanent basis.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where full support and training will be provided.
A successful and growing business within the Leicestershire area, who have an immediate requirement to expand their finance team by bringing in a proven Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Effective credit control on business to business accounts
- Rapport building and account management with key clients
- Invoice query and account issue resolution
- Setting payment plans and reduce outstanding and bad debt
- Work towards and successfully hit collection targets and company KPIs
- Perform ad hoc credit control, sales ledger and accounts administration
The successful candidate needs to have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of credit control in a business to business environment.
You will need to be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment. You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking
- credit control
- debt collection
- sales ledger
- aged debt
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job