Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their Finance Department based in Marlow. Main Responsibilities include:
- To ensure Group Companies Debtors Lists are properly maintained and to control and limit outstanding/overdue Debtors.
- To maintain Credit Limits and obtain Credit Insurance for relevant Customers liaising with Credit Insurers and brokers
- To provide supporting information for Credit Referrals.
- To prepare information for and attend the weekly Debtors meetings
- To liaise with Company Solicitors on any legal actions.
- To produce monthly Sales Ledger statements.
- To build and strengthen customer relationships through phone calls and visits where required
- Detailed logging of calls made with customers and feeding back to the Credit Manager issues and progress
- To liaise with internal staff at all levels and external customers both for information and for the purpose of resolving and account disputes
- Any adhoc duties
- To be able to work without high levels of supervision and to be able to manage priorities
The ideal candidate will be educated to 'A' Level or equivalent, will have experience of credit control activity and maintaining a debtors list and have excellent communications skills.
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job