August Clarke is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to work with a market leading client based in Southampton.
This is a permanent role and would be well suited to a candidate who has a passion for working within finance and enjoys working with customers directly. To be considered you should have two years or more Credit Control experience.
This is a varied role and duties will include;
- Debtor management including setting credit limits for clients
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Ensuring customers pay on time and chasing payments which become overdue
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Handling invoice related queries
- Allocating cash
- Producing debtor reports
- Building rapport with clients to ensure prompt payment
- Raising copy invoices and producing client statements
Our client offers a generous benefits package and flexible working hours. They have free parking on site and a great team environment. The salary offered is up to £25,000 but they may be flexible for the right experience.
August Clarke is acting as an agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunities employer.
- credit control
- debt management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job