Kuehne + Nagel are looking to increase the credit control team within Milton Keynes due to continued growth. You will be working alongside 15 other credit controllers, in a fast paced office utilising our own in-house systems, which you will be fully trained on. This is a demanding yet rewarding pivotal
position within the business, working Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm, with an optional rota to do 8.30am till 4.30pm fortnightly on a Friday.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable Ledger.
- Documenting by individual accounts all customer contact.
- Utilising your current experience to identify accounts that need to be escalated.
- Record and notify invoice queries ensuring a prompt resolution.
- Production of weekly query reports by branch.
- Attendance of debt review meetings.
- Provide additional Credit Control cover in case of absences.
- The successful candidate will have a proven Credit Control background.
- Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Demonstrate good communication skills for internal and external purposes.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A very keen eye for detail.
The above list is not definitive and as such the job holder will be required to carry out other duties in order to achieve the objectives of the job and site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job