We are currently working with a large and well established business in the Burnley area who are in need of a Credit Controller.
Due to demand, we are looking ideally for a candidate who can start immediately. Notice periods of up to 1 week will be considered.
Your role as a Credit Controller:
- Managing the aged debtor accounts in order to optimise enhance cash flow within the business
- Maintain the debtor ledgers on a daily basis
- Issue reminder letters and statements routinely
- Liaise with colleagues and external sources in order to preserve positive working relationships and in order to settle outstanding invoices throughout the business
- Escalation of Client queries and tasks to management where necessary
- Recognition of issues or queries that could lead to further costs or concerns for the business
- Making outbound calls & answering incoming queries mainly via telephone from customers
- Reconciling accounts
- Making payment arrangements with customers in order to clear their credit
- A strong background within Credit Control
- Able to confidently make calls to external sources
- A professional and self-motivated approach to the workplace
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This is an initial temporary contract for 1 -2 months working within a large credit control team. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running but will also receive supervision and support from a fantastic team of professionals.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do so with a copy of your most recent, or contact Emmy-Leigh Stanley at RK Accountancy on for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job