£18,500k - £20,000k plus benefits
Full time - Permanent
Location: North Newcastle - Longbenton : Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Monday - Friday: normal business hours - 35 per week
Time Scale: Immediate hire
Our Client is a global organisation and they require a Credit Controller to join in a Full Time Permanent staff position. Based in Longbenton, Newcastle you will be dealing with Credit Controller / finance across Europe.
- Administration of Sales Ledger Accounts.
- Communicating with customers to collect debts.
- Banking / Letters of Credit / Cash against documents.
- Support of month end process, KPIs.
- Performing and reviewing credit risk.
- Working with other departments as required to enable collection of debt from customers.
- Processing of credit notes.
- Dealing with account queries and disputes and maintaining relevant records for approved payment plans and refunds
- Supporting the Managers through the debt collection process including managing monthly review meetings for client accounts
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to their duties.
- Credit Control Experience.
- Effective organisation skills with ability to prioritise
- Ability to work well and deliver results to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good at building positive relationships.
- A good level of Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job