Credit Control/Income Recovery
Our client, a not-for-profit organisation in Leicester is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a six month fixed-term contract basis. The position is part time - 30 hours per week, however our client has requested complete flexibility from the successful candidate as appointments may need to be made outside of normal working hours.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Involved in the full cycle of the personal credit management process, including routine calls to customers through to dealing with challenging and complex files
* Meeting customers in the community to provide support and advise surrounding outstanding debt
* Arranging re-payment plans and discussing affordability of loans, providing professional advise to all customers, including vulnerable adults
* Deal with inbound and outbound calls to clients, including the administration behind this
* Deal with queries along with preparing paperwork for litigation files when required, including CCJ's
* Minimum of Maths and English GCSE - Grade C or above
* MS Office systems knowledge including Word, Outlook and Excel (Advanced excel would be an advantage but not essential)
* Experience in the Legal sector would be highly advantageous
The salary for this position is competitive depending on experience.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age