A service organisation based in south Bristol is currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join their team.
Due to the type of clients this organisation deals with this role needs someone who has experience of working within the construction industry.
Duties will include:
- Mapping the payment process for each new contract
- Follow up on payment dates ensuring they are received on time
- Attend and drive debt management meetings
- Produce aged debt reports
- Cash flow forecasting
- Support the preparation of the final accounts process
- Manage the debt recovery process
Previous experience of working within an accounts department is essential. The successful candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable using excel.