Our client, a waste management company based in Leicester, is looking to add a Credit Controller to their team on a permanent basis, pending the successful completion of the three month probationary period. The role is ideally to start ASAP.
The role will include the duties as detailed below:
* Cash collection via telephone/email/letter
* Client query resolution
* Cash allocation / Cash Book maintenance
* Issuing of customer statements
* Client relationship building
* Credit vetting and new account review
* Maintaining client address data
* ANY other ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
Any applicants for this role must be available to start immediately and have the relevant experience as detailed above.
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Full-time 9:00am - 5:30pm (30mins lunch)
20 Days + STAT Holiday
Parking on site
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job