A 12-month contract opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller with a dynamic and innovative underwriter in the City.
This role will be responsible for the collection of outstanding inwards Premiums and assisting the Inwards Reinsurance Technician. Suitable candidates must have experience within the insurance/reinsurance market and be available to start at short notice.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Chasing brokers for the collection of outstanding payments;
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly reports, highlighting priorities by the highest debt;
- Taking responsibility for outstanding premiums, sending monthly statements to brokers, and monitoring responses;
- Liaising with Underwriters and taking further actions to follow up with Brokers when necessary;
- Create and maintain accurate data records for the reinsurance transactions on the underwriting system; and
- Ad hoc duties when required.
Applicants will ideally have experience working with an underwriter or reinsurer. Credit Controllers from a Broking background may also be considered. This role is suitable for candidates who are looking for further career progression within an insurance/reinsurance company.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job