Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Credit Controller? Do you want to work in Bromley and surrounding areas? REED are recruiting for new temporary Credit Controller roles now!
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Credit referencing and/ or analysis
- Production of the aged debtor report
Whether you require flexibility due to commitments or generally prefer regular change in environment, temporary employment is for you.
What REED can offer you
- One on one personal support and feedback from a REED accountancy consultant
- Competitive pay
- Pension scheme
- Relevant placement offers
- A good work/life balance
Is this role for you?
- Would you be able to start immediately?
- Do you have experience within this role?
- Do you work well as part of a team?
- Are you a detail orientated person?
If you feel like you meet the requirements, please apply for immediate consideration
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job