Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller based in Chelmsford. Our client is an Internationally Recognised firm specialising within the Financial Services market.
This role will directly support the Credit Team in the monitoring of overdue payments and bad debt ledgers and ensuring that collections are made in line with company policies and procedures.
Typical Duties Include:
- Ensuring collection of due debts and escalating cases when necessary
- Allocation of incoming payments, due debts and reconciling unallocated cash
- Carrying out detailed analysis of debt trends and forecasting potential risk accounts
- Monitoring of deviances and fluctuation cycles from risk accounts
- Comparing forecasted reports to actuals for management reporting
- Implementation of best working practices and collection procedures within the team
- Acting as a first point of contact for any cases requiring escalation from the team
- Assisting in project based work
The successful candidate must have a background within the Financial Services/Insurance Industry and working in a busy Credit Control department. You must be able to display the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain effective working relationships throughout the business.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Specialists in East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job