Daisy Group is one of the UK’s leading business communications and IT providers, with annual revenues of over £700m and ambitions to grow to £1 billion. The role is in the Group Shared Services Finance team based in Nelson, which includes Credit Control, Accounts Payable and other shared Finance.
We are seeking a Credit Controller to join a well-established, successful, highly motivated, dynamic Credit team. The team are responsible for collecting cash of over £600m across a 60,000 strong customer base.
Your key objectives will be to deliver against cash collection, aged debt reduction and outbound call activity targets; whilst maintaining high customer service standards.
Location: Nelson office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Actively chase overdue Customer Accounts via letter and telephone.
- Liaise and work with Account Managers where required, to assist in the collection of debt.
- Promote Direct Debit conversion on all calls.
- Ensure that all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work effectively with other departments and sites to ensure highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- Ensure Cash Generation into the business is maximised each month
- Ensure Aged Debt is minimised each month
- Ensure outbound call activity is maximised
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Promote excellent Customer Service at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload in a target driven environment
- At all times demonstrate confidentiality, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active attitude to account management
- Excellent follow-up skills and a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also part of a team, in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A high energy level with creative problem solving abilities
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
- Cash Collection
- Direct Debit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job