A leading UK based company is looking to add a Credit Controller to a large accounts team based in Manchester.
Responsibilities of this Credit Controller position will include:
- Proactively manage the collection of overdue balances, negotiating repayment plans, or visiting significant customers where necessary
- Process customer invoices, payments and credit notes
- Resolve invoice queries and proactively ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms
- Reconcile customer statements
- Take pride in delivering an excellent service to all stakeholders
You will be/have:
- Previous experience within Credit Control / Accounts Receivable
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Assertive and able to influence others
- Have an excellent attention to detail, and demonstrate excellent organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in Credit Control / Accounts Receivable to join an established business with a great reputation for the retention and development of their Finance team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job