A prestigious Financial Services firm are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company, who can offer excellent career development. Reporting to the Client Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with clients, while ensuring an efficient and effective credit control process.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Responsible for collecting debt from customers via phone, email and letter
- Ensuring debt is collected in line with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company
- Ensures security & profitability of a portfolio of clients through efficient and effective Credit Control
- Proactively seeking to understand clients situation to spot both warning signs and opportunities
- Managing and maintaining customer payment plans
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous credit control experience, ideally from a financial services background
- Good communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Relationship building skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Credit Controller position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
• Junior Credit Control Clerk
• Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant
• Sales Ledger Accounts Administrator
• Cash Clerk/Cash Allocation
• Senior Credit Controller
• Group Credit Controller
• Credit Supervisors and Credit Managers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job