This is a new opportunity to join the growing Collections team of Global business finance organisation in the Slough area
What are my responsibilities?
- Within the Collections and Recoveries department you will be working closely with our customers to offer a first class customer experience and minimise company losses by collecting overdue payments.
- Working with customers to resolve potentially complex financial situations and negotiate repayment terms to achieve the best outcome for the company and the customer
- Minimise customer arrears by chasing debt via telephone, letter, and e-mail, adhering to the collections guidelines and UK legislation.
- Support with insolvency cases to maximise recoveries where possible
- Escalate any potential issues to the management team whereby the customer holds a high exposure
What do I need to qualify for this role;
- Experience of working within a UK based Collections/Legal Recoveries role in a Business to Business environment is essential for this role
- Ideally you will also have experience of working in a Banking, Leasing or Financial Services organisation
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- You will possess excellent telephone communication skills and be passionate about delivering a quality service
My client offers an excellent reward package that includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and generous holiday allowance, plus an additional flexible benefits package.
On-site parking available
My client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to every applicant, therefore if you have not received a response from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.
- Bad Debt
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job