We are actively seeking a Credit Controller for a highly reputable company in Northwich. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis, with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
The main duties are:
- Effectively manage the sales ledgers
- Achieve cash targets
- Incoming / Outgoing calls – Chasing for payment
- Provide forecasts as required
- Report on monthly progress
- Highlight areas of concern within to the Team Leader
- Taking Card Payment for UK accounts
- Requesting credit notes
- Credit Checking
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Credit Control experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Excel skills
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (with the option of buying an extra 5 days)
- Free parking
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and growing company!
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job