Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 + 5% max bonus
Hours: Mon - Thurs 9am - 5.30pm, Fri 9am - 4.15pm
Working for an established marketing/creative company within the promotional products arena based at Salford Quays, my client is looking for Credit Controller to support their continued growth. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you'll be responsible for collecting from a vast range of global accounts within the debtors' ledger, providing great customer service and adopting a pro-active approach to resolve outstanding debts.
- Achievement of the monthly targets.
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes.
- Improve the timely collection of debt.
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports and your understanding of clients.
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
You Will Have:
- At least 2 year's previous experience of credit collections from blue chip clients within a global business environment
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- To be target driven and strive for perfection
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail are crucial for this role
- The ability to juggle and keep control of a number of tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading organisation with real long-term prospects!
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency
- Credit Control