A growing construction business based in South London are currently looking to expand their Credit Control function with the appointment of a Credit Controller.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager you will be responsible for expediting the collection of debts from clients in as timely a manner as possible.
- Maintain the credit control and communicate with both internal and external parties to ensure accuracy of system data.
- Collect outstanding debt by using email/telephone calls/letters so far that there is no debt aged greater than 60 days.
- Deal with all payment queries and overpayments.
- Review, approve and send sales invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Raise credit notes and replacement invoices, where necessary, for all services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend regular debtor meetings.
- Assist with any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The successful candidate MUST have working knowledge of credit control procedures and will have a can-do attitude.