This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be responsible
Duties will include:
- To raise invoices as requested by project managers, in line with stage payment schedules.
- To update the stage payments schedule to enable cash flow forecasting.
- To carry out debt collection and forecasting.
- To obtain payment dates from customers and resolve any queries they may raise.
- To review all new orders to ensure credit terms, payment profile, order value and VAT status are correctly recorded within the system.
- To co-ordinate the issue of our guarantees and bonds to customers.
- To support the project managers requests on status reports.
- To support queries such as bad debt commentary and foreign currency forecasting.
- To carry out general filing duties and scanning to ensure sales order number files are in order.
- To assist with requirements of other members of finance when required. This could include duties such as profit and loss cost analysis, balance sheet
reconciliations and input of journal vouchers as part of the month end process.
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to confidently lead a meeting or presentation
Experience of working in a manufacturing company would be advantageous but not essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job