We are actively seeking a Credit Controller for a highly reputable company in Deeside. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis, with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
The main duties are:
- Proactively chase outstanding debt
- Reduce aged debt
- Negotiate repayment plans for customers
- Allocate cash payments
- Liaise with Legal department, with regards to files referred for legal action
- Prepare period end reporting pack for distribution
- Process payments
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Collections or Credit Control experience
- The ability to develop customer relationships and resolve queries
- Good Excel skills
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing company!
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job