Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for;
- To reduce aged debt values to agreed targets for assigned ledgers
- To follow agreed credit control procedures
- Posting of receipts and bank reconciliations
- To liaise with Customer Service teams within centres to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely manner
You must have;
- Track record in credit control and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use telephone to contact debtors in a professional manner
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Pro-active, hands-on approach
- Able to prioritise own workload
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job