Due to business growth, a requirement has arisen for a Credit Controller to dedicate their time to the collection of outstanding monies. Key duties:
• Establishing and maintaining processes to ensure a structured approach to the Credit Control
• Contacting clients and customers via telephone, letter and email regarding money due
• Negotiating repayment if required
• Handling any queries and escalating to senior management for resolution if required
• Credit checking (Experian) new customers and ensuring minimal risk to the company
• Maintaining a detailed record of the status (Excel) of all debtors and ensuring processes are followed
• Liaise closely with colleagues and senior management to ensure clients receive a professional service at all times
• Attend weekly meetings internally to report on the status of debtors
This is an exciting role that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to take charge of the credit control function, implement systems and procedures and ensure an effective credit control system is put in place and maintained.
This is ideally suited to those seeking a 9am-5pm role Monday to Friday.
Based on the outskirts of Belfast city, this role provides free staff parking. Salary is dependent on experience however is likely to be in the range of £20,000-£24,000.
This is an immediate requirement therefore please apply online today or contact Lizzy Lyons at Reed Accountancy in confidence for further details on 02890 330604.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job