Full-time, permanent opportunity for a Credit Controller to work for a global organisation.
Hours - 38 per week
Duties are those typical of a Credit Controller role and will include:
- Chase and clarify status of debt with customer.
- Seek resolution of customer issues internally.
- Liaise with Credit Control Manager to agree on a solution to resolve overdue debts.
- Investigate overdue debts
- Update customer accounts for cash received matching to invoices/credit notes
- Issue monthly customer statements, ensuring business is aware of status of any overdue accounts
- Review exceeded credit limits with Account Managers on a regular basis.
- Using the Dunning process ensure that letters are sent to customers for due / overdue debts on a weekly basis
You will be an experienced Credit Controller who enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment with a friendly, team-spirited atmosphere. You will also have an excellent telephone manner and possess strong organisational skills.
- Credit Control
- Telephone Manner