This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and well experienced Credit Controller who is looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, rewarding environment. The company has a strong track record of meritocracy and a competitive benefits package.
Responsibilities will include;
· Prompt collection, banking, posting and allocation of cash
· Chasing overdue debts and resolving any disputes promptly requiring interaction with the sales departments
· Raising monthly invoices and credit notes for all Companies within the group
· Sending customer statements and managing the legal process in the event of late or non-payment by customers
To apply for this role candidates must;
- Have a strong track record in business to business Credit Control
- Hold excellent relationship building skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job