A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a highly successful business on a 12 months fixed term contract.
In order to strengthen their team at a very busy time in their market, they have an immediate requirement to recruit a professional Credit Controller on a fixed term contract basis to strengthen the team and improve company cash flow in the long term.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Effective credit control on business to business accounts
- Rapport building and account management with key clients
- Invoice query and account issue resolution
- Setting payment plans and reduce outstanding and bad debt
- Work towards and successfully hit collection targets and company KPIs
- Perform ad hoc credit control, sales ledger and accounts administration
The successful candidate needs to have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of credit control in a business to business environment.
You will need to be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment. You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
- 12 months fixed term contract with possibility of going permanent
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Excellent career opportunity
- Immediate start
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job