This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Duties to include:
• Actively chasing and collecting outstanding money
• Allocation of cash and account reconciliations
• Preparation of weekly reports
• Credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
• General accounts and office administration as required
• Previous Credit Control experience (essential)
• Previous experience with Credit Management or ERP software
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with financial information
• Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity which could offer an immediate start for the right candidate. Please submit your CV via the link below for consideration or get in touch with Victoria Carney on 02890330604 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job