Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with a leading Wine and spirit merchant, based in Central London. This exciting oppurtunity for an experienced credit controller has come about as they are looking to expand their team.
- Manage collections through the development of internal and external relationships
- Make suitably frequent contact with customers which may involve negotiation and decision on future action
- Ensure the department deals with customer queries in a timely fashion
- Assist in preparation of debtors' reports and other analysis
- Reduce and maintain debtor balances to agreed targets
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal departments to develop understanding of cases and collect and transfer information.
- Handle in an efficient manner all rescheduling
- Ensure larger balances and non-starters are dealt with in priority to other cases
- High standard of accuracy and teamwork
- Good communications skills, including ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Strong Excel
- Excellent investigatory skills with strong problem solving ability
- The ideal candidate should be well disciplined and organised with a 'can do’ attitude
- at least 3 years or equivilant working in a cred control poisition
This company has a great working environment and you will be working alongside an experienced and versatile finance team.
- Balance Sheet
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job