Credit Control are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity to secure a new credit control role with a long standing client of ours. This is an opportunity for an experienced and commercial credit controller with experience collecting from the Turkish market to join an established brand and become an integral part of their international team.
Working within the team the credit controller will be managing a UK and Turkish ledger, so a client focused background is essential. The Credit Controller will be accountable for the maintenance and reporting of their own ledger.
- Managing a UK ledger of between 300-400 accounts
- Managing a Turkish ledger-working in a low volume/high value environment.
- Contact customers to obtain payment of outstanding invoices and overdue debts in accordance with agreed procedures and targets.
- Escalate actions on unpaid debts, involving management where necessary.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients to assist the invoice processing and payment process.
- Investigate and resolve all customer queries when necessary, including account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of month end reports where necessary.
- Perform all necessary administration in respect of customer ledgers and accounts, including allocating cash receipts and credit notes, recommending cash refunds and write-offs, and general customer account maintenance.
The ideal Credit Controller will have a proven track record in similar credit control environments and must be fluent in both Turkish and English due to the requirements of the ledger. Additionally this credit controller will be able to take autonomy of their assigned ledger. This role is confidential-so additional details will be limited until point of interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job