A large, well-established company based in Sale are seeking experienced credit controllers to join their growing team on a temporary basis with the view to potentially be made permanent. As well as a background in credit control, you must be somebody who takes responsibility and sees things through to completion. Results driven, commercially astute and an excellent communicator, you need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Chasing debt by telephone, email and letter to ensure debts are paid in a timely manner to reduce debtor days
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices, handling disputes and negotiating to bring in payment within agreed terms
- Promptly resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activities
- Data cleansing
- Credit control experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a tactful approach will be required
- Must be team player
- Ideally available immediately if not on a 1 week notice period
In return, the company offer a competitive salary, fantastic working conditions, a friendly team and the opportunity for a long term career. If you feel like you tick the boxes please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'